Daily Scrum 6.00pm
Sarra and Mike Attended
1. Planned video production with Mike.
2. Discussed the fair distribution of work (raised some concerns that Mike is doing a lot!)
3. Agreed with Mike that he will to do the New Adobe XD Prototype using the new brand graphics and pull off video.
4. Discussed David maybe do some corporate market research.
5. Wrote Video script as per canvanizer (needs further information for the promo video)
6. Designed HD Video screen stills prepared for sharing and video production
– preparing and transferring game Assets to google docs.
– conducting market research.
– covering week 6 content.
Locative Media (ART)
E.g Zombie Run
Testing app concept in varying locations on remote teams
User safety , security and privacy.
Robust and reliable to build trust
Unlocking landscapes using locative media
Headphones and chat
Walking arts network
Experimental Net Art
Tours and Guides
SI – Guy Deborde – The Naked City
Mid-guide – private secret in a public space.
Tate a Tate
Janet Cardiff – get inside and surrounded by it.
Tony White –
Engagement with specific location
Jen southern – Beacons
Geographical and Data Space Convergence
LEA – LA Replay
Way from Home
Virtually tagging the world
Tracing the persons track in the world
Google map maker
- GPS Military Developed Tool – min 4 satellites & ground statements
- Control and surveillance
- Blast Theory Desert Rain
- Paula Levine – Baghdad/san Francisco
LEA – Locative Media
The missing voice – Janet Cardiff
Immersive is it the right word for the dual habitation of the virtual and real world?
Tom ABBA – Ambient Media
Locative Composition – recording in a sequence just sound effects
Then try build on the story using words.
Tracing a story that happens to someone in this space..
Story points – stands still or moves – put it out on paper
Do you need to control the route – does it make sense out of order (mix it up)
Non linear/non linear
Immersion or presence
Quality of the experience that left them in an imaginative world
Something is enveloping you
Surrounded by a completely ‘other’ reality
Books can do that…
A familiar place
Regional accent resonated
Physical stuff not referred to
Lost interest in narrative
Minor characters were stereo typical – participant lost interest.
Immersion/engagement/presence text – the video game macmahon
The pervasive media
There’s not an app for that…
the pervasive media cookbook.
Digital memorial beacons