I am thinking about how, where and when I might be able to add sound effects both on screen and off screen (ambient) sound which could add to the game play experience.
As a paper horror fairground app there are a lot of options!
This is the list so far which indcludes how I might be able to use the techniques of the folly artist to capture them.
- Wheel of fortune flapper sound – Paper card in the spokes of a bicycle wheel.
- Walking on a paper ground – Stamping on a beanbag or through dry leaves.
- Twisted Fairground ambient music – Reversed Musical Box Sound
- Dizzying/Sickening effect when wheel of fortune spins -left/right shift and very low pitch
- Swishing branches – woods recording
- Wind whistling – 5am hilltop recording
- Entrance opening – sound like a head being chopped off – maybe a reverse sound.